Daily, double, triple and quadruple family apartments with breakfast or half board in the 2021 season.
2022.01.01 - 2023.01.05. period
(05.01.2022 - 30.06.2022)
(01.09.2022 - 15.10.2022)
(01.07.2022 - 30.07.2022)
(16.10.2022 - 27.12.2022)
(01.08.2022 - 02.09.2022)
(28.12.2022 - 04.01.2023)
2 people apartment
|2+1 people apartment
|Family apartment (2+2,(2+3))
Prices min. 2 nights stay valid. We reserve the right to change prices.
Discounts for children: 0 - 1.99 years old Children free of charge.
- Accommodation in the selected room type. li>
- bedding and towels. li>
- Parking space in the Apartment's private car park li>
- WIFI in the rooms and in the communal areas of the Apartment. li>
- Covered filagoria, grilling and cooking. li>
- Garden furniture and sun loungers in the Apartment's garden. li>
- Covered Children's Pool. li>
- Welcome drink (non-alcoholic or alcoholic) li>
The prices do not include:
- Tourist tax: 500.- HUF / person / night over 14 years. li>
Other fees, surcharges:
Our guests will be able to pay for the booked accommodation rate as follows:
1. Bank Transfer:
- Authorized name: Egri Sándor
- Account number: 10400250-76565457-55551000 (K&H Bank)
- IBAN: HU95 1040 0250 7656 5457 5555 1000
- SWIFT(Bic): OKHBHUHB
In the announcement we would like to indicate the following: Name, accommodation fee, number of persons, date of departure of departure.
2. Online credit card payment.
Advance payment is required for online credit card payments.
3. On the spot in cash, by credit card.
An agreed amount of deposit is required with one of the above payment methods.
The amount of the deposit will always be 30% of the total amount of the reservation, but minimum first night rate. h4>
If you do not specify a different condition for your Apartment's offer, cancellation and modification terms are as follows: h4>
- The reservation can be canceled free of charge 14 days prior to arrival, li>
- Cancellation from 13 to 7 days before arrival: 30% of the total amount of the booked stay, li>
- Cancellation between 6 and 2 days before arrival: 70% of the total amount of the booked stay, li>
- In case of a cancellation of 24 hours before arrival, 100% of the total amount of the reservation is required to be paid as a penalty. li>
If a Contracting Party is an economic entity (including business associations, social organizations, churches, local governments,
local government institutions, public organizations and their institutions, etc.), the Contractor / Customer is liable to the Service Provider to pay if the guest is otherwise entitled to receive the accommodation fee directly from the guest acting on behalf of the customer.
If the Contracting Party has provided the accommodation services with an advance payment and does not arrive 13 days before arrival
(Written Cancellation does not arrive), the Service Provider shall enforce the total amount of the advance paid as specified in the Contract as a penalty.
In this case, the accommodation will be reserved to the Contracting Party on the day of arrival until the end of the check-in time and then the Service Provider's obligation will be terminated. H4>
If you cancel your reservation at least 7 days prior to your arrival date, the deposit will be in the year of your resignation,
free capacity until 31 December. h4>
If you do not wish to use the accommodation at the booked time, the first change of date is free of charge,
the amount of which is 2.000 HUF per time. h4>
If you would not arrive as early as you would, the reduction of the number of staff would be the date of arrival
prior to the 7th day you can request it for free, otherwise the original reservation will be charged on arrival. h4>
If less than prior notice is received less than the original booking, in this case the number of times booked in the booking confirmation
the original amount is payable upon arrival. h4>
If a guest has started using a pre-booked accommodation service but terminates your stay,
the Service Provider has the right to validate the guest accommodation for the booked season for the booked period. h4>